The dues deadline for the 2020/2021 year is March 31, 2020.
Benefits of Membership
- Being part of your local Magic Ring.
- Heavy discounts to Ring Lectures and Events.
- Dues go towards paying for lectures and all Ring events.
- Nominate, vote and serve on the Ring Board of Officers.
- Advance notification of ring-sponsored events.
- Being first to be notified, and being able to reserve before Ring Members for limited events.
- Many other Member exclusive events, like our Annual Picnic which is only $5 for all Ring Members, and our Holiday Swap Meet which is free to all Members.
To nominate or vote in the election of board members, you must be a paid up active member in good standing for at least thirty days prior to the election.
Dues are payable by March 31st of each year.
Dues may be paid by cash, check, credit cards and PayPal.
When paying with cash or check, annual membership is $20.00. Additional family members are $10.00 each per year.
A service charge is applied to payments made with PayPal and credit cards. Individual annual membership is $21.20, and additional family members are each $10.45 per year.
Dues may be paid in person by cash to any ring officer at lectures and meetings.
Send checks made payable to “I.B.M. Ring 130” to:
Cyndy Joubert, Treasurer
12622 Ash Harbor Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Or, dues may be paid in person by check to any ring officer at lectures and meetings.
Send dues by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card Payments
Credit cards can be taken at meetings and lectures when the Square Up is available.